From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Dead man (disambiguation)
Deadman is a DC comic character.
Deadman or Deadman's may also refer to:
- "Deadman" or "dead man" are alternative terms for a dead man's switch
- "Deadman's foot" is another name for a salamander in metallurgy
- A "deadman" is a large object either buried to provide resistance to lateral force or of sufficient mass to provide its own above ground
- A deadman (climbing), an anchor used in Alpine mountaineering, such as a snow fluke
- Deadman's Cay, Bahamas
- Deadman's Cay Airport, an airport on the aforementioned cay
- Deadman's Curve
- Deadman Islands
- Deadman's Island (disambiguation), a number of places of the same name
- Deadman SSSI, Somerset
- Deadman Summit, California
- Deadman River, British Columbia
- Derek Deadman
- Peter Deadman, American author and writer
- The Undertaker, professional wrestler, also known as The Deadman
- Deadman (band), a former Japanese alternative rock band
- "Deadman", a song by Australian progressive rock band Karnivool
- Deadman (Vertigo series), a 2006 comic series loosely based on a character of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deadman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.