|Look up deadwood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deadwood may refer to:
- Deadwood (film), a 2007 British horror film
- Deadwood (TV series), a 2004–2006 American western drama series
- "Deadwood" (episode), the first episode of the series
- "Deadwood" (song), a 2006 song by Dirty Pretty Things
- "Deadwood", a song by Garbage, a B-side of the single "I Think I'm Paranoid"
- "Deadwood" (Toni Braxton song), a 2017 single by Toni Braxton
- Deadwood, Alberta
- Deadwood, British Columbia
- Deadwood River, a tributary of the Dease River in northern British Columbia
- Deadwood, California (disambiguation), several communities
- Deadwood, Oregon
- Deadwood, South Dakota
- Deadwood, Texas
- Deadwood Draw, on the National Register of Historic Places in Cheyenne County, Nebraska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deadwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.