Dealer's choice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dealer's choice may refer to:
- Dealer's choice, a style of poker
- Dealer's Choice (play), a play by Patrick Marber
- Dealer's Choice (game show), a game show hosted by Jack Clark
- Dealer's Choice (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- "Dealer's Choice" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the television series The New Twilight Zone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dealer's choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.