|Full name||Dean James Collis|
21 October 1985 |
Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||91 kg (14 st 5 lb)|
|As of 9 May 2014|
|Source: League Central and Rugby League Project|
Dean Collis (born 21 October 1985 in Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia) is an Australian professional rugby league player who plays for Camden Rams in the Group 6 Rugby League Competition. He primarily plays at centre.
Making his debut with Wests Tigers in 2003, Collis played 8 games until the end of the 2005 season. As NRL Premiers Wests faced Super League champions Bradford Bulls in the 2006 World Club Challenge. Collis played at centre in the Tigers' 30-10 loss. By 2006, Collis was a regular starter in the centres, playing in every game of the 2006 and 2007 seasons, and winning a spot in the City team. His remaining 2 seasons with Wests Tigers were hampered by injury.
- First Grade Debut: 2003, Round 25 - Wests Tigers v North Queensland Cowboys, Campbelltown Stadium, 31 August
- 50th First Grade game: Round 19, 22 July 2007, scoring a try in the seventh minute.
- "Dean Collis". Rugby League Project. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- "SportingPulse Homepage for Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League". SportingPulse. Retrieved 2008-10-10.
- Ben Horne (13 February 2010). "Collis hopeful of a return in round one". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- "Cronulla sign Wests Tigers centre Dean Collis to a two-year deal". Fox Sports News (Australia). 2008-07-13. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- "Club statement". Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. 2015-06-11. Retrieved 2015-06-11.