Dean Martin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dean Martin (footballer))
Dean Martin (1917–1995) was an American singer, actor, television personality and comedian.
Dean Martin may also refer to:
- Dean Martin (disc jockey), English disc jockey on the Gold network
- Dean Martin (footballer, born 1972), English footballer
- Dean Martin (footballer, born 1957), English footballer
- Dean Martin (politician), former Arizona State Treasurer, 2007–2011
- Dean Paul Martin (1951–1987), American entertainer
- "Dean Martin" (song), a song by Something for Kate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dean Martin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.