Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dean Russell pictured in November 2019
|Member of Parliament|
|Assumed office |
12 December 2019
|Preceded by||Richard Harrington|
Russell studied a BSc(Hons) in Physics and Business Studies and an MPhil in Physics and Material Science at university, before embarking on a career in marketing - initially with Bluewave.
- Russell, Dean (2019), How to Win: The Ultimate Professional Pitch Guide by Epifny Consulting Ltd, ISBN 1999602404
- "Watford parliamentary constituency - Election 2019". BBC News. Retrieved 13 December 2019.
- "Dean Russell". Watford.
- "′Watford has spoken′ - readers react to Dean Russell and Tories victory". Watford Observer. Retrieved 16 December 2019.
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Contributions in Parliament at Hansard
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
| Member of Parliament for Watford
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom representing an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom elected at the 2019 general election or a subsequent by-election is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|