This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Skira is a member of IALD International Association of Lighting Designers, IES The Illuminating Engineering Society of North America, New York section. He is also affiliated with the Croatian Designers Society and Croatian Lighting Association.
- Eurasia Underwater Tunnel, Istanbul, Turkey (2016)
- TSUM, Kyiv, Ukraine (2017)
- Roundabout Pula, Croatia (2017)
- Hendrix Bridge, Zagreb, Croatia (2017)
- Twisted, installation (2016)
- Eggotrick, installation (2018)
- Cikat Bay Resort, Losinj, Croatia (2015)
- Postojna Cave, Postojna, Slovenia (2013)
- Biennale Arte, Italian, pavilion, Venice (2013)
- Hooked up installation, Milano (2013)
- Parco della Luna, Recanati, Italy (2012)
- Design hotel Lone landscape, Rovinj, Croatia (2011)
- Policlinic Novamed, Zagreb, Croatia (2010)
- Park Eden landscape, Rovinj, Croatia
- Novamed polyclinic, Zagreb, Croatia
- Rident polyclinic, Poreč, Croatia
- Novi Spa & Resort, Novi Vinodolski, Croatia
- Hotel Argentina, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Arena(lighting control system), Zagreb, Croatia
- Four Seasons Hotel, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Hotel Kempinski, Savudrija, Croatia (2009)
- Spa&Hotel Novi Resort, Novi Vinodolski, Croatia (2008)
- Memorial Centre Dražen Petrović, Zagreb, Croatia (2006)
- Town of Buzet, Croatia (2001)
- Cranes Pula, Croatia (2014) 
Awards and recognitions
- IES Award, New York, Eurasia tunnel Award of Merit (2017)
- Darc Award, London, Twisted Winner (2017)
- Blueprint Award, London, Trick (2015)
- "Delta of Gold" Prize at the 2014 Festival of Art and Design.
- Codega Prize for best LED installation
- Illumni Infinity award (2013)
- iF product design award (2013)
- 29th IALD Special citation Award (2012)
- LDA Winner External Luminaire (2012)
- The ARC Show Innovation Award (2012)
- IESNA Award of Merit (2009)
- International prize Dedalo Minosse for Commissioning a Building (2007-2008)
- Lutron most Unusual Installation in Europe (2006)
- IESNA Award of Merit (2002)
In 2010 Dean Skira authored the book My light, about some of the lighting installations and artistic pieces that he has designed during the previous twenty years. The preface was written by Piero Castiglioni. The book was published by Italian publisher Lupetti Editori di Comunicazione and Croatian publisher Arhitekst.
Notes and references
- Jim Powell. "The Observer's 20 photographs of the week | From the Observer". theguardian.com. Retrieved 2018-09-06.
- "4aMagazine: A sustainable talk with the lighting designer Dean Skira". New4amagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-09-06.
- "Shipyard Cranes Come Alive in Mesmerizing Croatian Light Projection". ArtNetNews.
- "Novamed Polyclinic by Skira lighting design". Enlighter Magazine. Retrieved 2018-09-06.
- "CPD 6 2014: Sustainable lighting | Features | Building Design". Bdonline.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-06.
- "Snapshot" Mondo*Arc, Oct/Nov2012 Issue 69
- Hawkins, Si. "Lighting the Way". Let's Go with Rynair.
- "Croatian designer creates giant light show by illuminating shipyard cranes. De Zeen.
- ""Prizes Delta 2014: the light Trick, of the designer Dean Skira for iGuzzini, wins the Delta of Gold". ICANDELA.
- "Designer Dean Skira wins inaugural Codega Prize". MondoArc, 25 October 2013
- "Broken Light wins IALD Radiance Award | News | Lighting". Archived from the original on 2014-02-04. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "29th IALD Awards: Daglicht & Vorm Win Radiance". lighting.com. Retrieved 2018-09-06.