Dean of Peterborough
The Dean of Peterborough is the head of the chapter at Peterborough Cathedral. On the Dissolution of Peterborough Abbey in 1539 and the abbey-church's refoundation as a cathedral for the new bishop and diocese of Peterborough, care for the abbey/cathedral church passed from an abbot to a dean. The deanery is vacant following the retirement of Charles Taylor on 2 October.
List of deans
- "Resignations and Retirements". Church Times (#8003). 19 August 2016. p. 28. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 20 August 2016. (subscription required (. ))
- The London Gazette: . 14 June 1901.
- Telegraph Obituary – Dick Wingfield Digby
- Number 10 – Dean of Peterborough
- Peterborough Cathedral – Charles Taylor
- British History Online – Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541–1857 – Deans of Peterborough
- Peterborough City Council – Peterborough abbey (Peterborough Cathedral)
- British History Online – Houses of Benedictine monks: The abbey of Peterborough – A History of the County of Northampton: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 83–95. Accessed 29 May 2007.