Deanna M. Mulligan
Deanna M. Mulligan
|Born||1958/1959 (age 62–63)|
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska|
Stanford Graduate School of Business
|Known for||CEO, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America|
She received a B.S. degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. She was the owner and operator of an insurance company consulting firm prior to working at Guardian.
Mulligan started working at Guardian in 2008 as the Executive Vice President of the Individual Life and Disability department. Her work in this capacity was responsible for the company's growth in that sector. She was also in charge of leading Guardian's Berkshire Life Insurance Company during that time.
In 2012, she was awarded the Israel Bonds Neil Levin Memorial Award for "professional accomplishments in support of Israel." In 2014, she was appointed by the White House to the President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans.
- "Executive Profile Deanna M. Mulligan CLU, ChFC". bloomberg. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Deanna M. Mulligan". Equilar Atlas. Equilar. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- "Deanna M. Mulligan". The Wall Street Journal CEO Council. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- Lysiak, Fran Matso (2011). "Guardian Life Insurance Names Mulligan President and COO". Best's Review. 111 (9): 14. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- "Managed for the Long Term" (PDF). Leaders. 36 (1): 116. 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- "Delaware Insurance Commissioner Karen Weldin Stewart Guardian Insurance Head Deanna Mulligan Honored". Insurance Advocate. 123 (2): 3. 30 January 2012. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- Agovino, Theresa (29 June 2015). "50 Most Powerful Women in New York". Crain's New York Business. 31 (26/27): 18. Retrieved 8 October 2015.