|Written by||Mayumi Nakatani|
|Directed by||Ryō Tanaka
|Opening theme||"BF" by Moumoon|
|Ending theme||"Happiness" by Che'Nelle|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||54 minutes|
|Original network||Fuji Television|
|Original release||October 16– December 18, 2014|
Misaki and Hazuki are sisters. When they were younger, Misaki did not study well, but she had a charming personality which endeared her to others. Older sister Hazuki was meticulous, but she wasn't very good socially. Hazuki was also jealous of her younger sister, believing her mother only loved Misaki. After graduating from high school, Misaki left home and the family has not heard from her since.
Hazuki is now 29 years old and works at a local government office. Her boyfriend works in the same office and they hope to marry soon. Suddenly, Misaki, who is now 27 years old, appears in front of Hazuki and they begin to live together. Misaki has a secret that she can't tell anyone.
- Satomi Ishihara as Misaki Fukazawa
- Nao Matsushita as Hazuki Fukazawa
- Takanori Iwata as Eito Sakuraba
- Hiroyuki Hirayama as Yohei Hagiwara
- Kanna Mori as Kazuko Sato
- Yuta Hiraoka as Tatsuya Yoshimura
- Megumi Yamano as Naoko Hirayasu
- Seiichi Tanabe as Soichiro Sakuraba
- Keiko Horiuchi as Kaori Uesugi
- Nagisa Katahira as Nanae Fukazawa
- "Che'Nelle to sing the theme song for drama 'Dear Sister'". tokyohive. 6Theory Media, LLC. October 7, 2014. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- シェネルが「木１０」主題歌！石原さとみ＆松下奈緒をバックアップ. sanspo.com (in Japanese). October 6, 2014. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This article related to Japanese television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|