Dearborn may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Dearborn, Michigan
- Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- Dearborn Township, Michigan, 1833–1960; See M-153 (Michigan highway)
- Dearborn, Missouri
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Fort Dearborn, in present-day Chicago, Illinois
- Fort Dearborn (Mississippi), in Washington, Mississippi
- Fort Dearborn (New Hampshire), in present-day Odiorne State Park
- Dearborn River, Montana
- Dearborn School, in Boston, Massachusetts
- Dearborn (surname)
- Henry Dearborn (1751–1829), U.S. Secretary of War under President Thomas Jefferson, Senior Officer of the U.S. Army during the War of 1812
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dearborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.