Death & Taxes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Death and Taxes is a common idiom and may refer to:
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Benjamin Franklin|
- Death and taxes (idiom) is a common reference to a famous quotation by Benjamin Franklin
- Death and Taxes, a song on the 2000 Kid Dynamite album Shorter, Faster, Louder
- Death & Taxes, a 64k Intro winner of the Scene.org Awards
- Death & Taxes, a song on the 2015 Daniel Caesar album 'Pilgrim's Paradise'
- Death and Taxes, a 1931 poetry collection by Dorothy Parker
- Death and Taxes, the 1941 debut novel by David F. Dodge
- Death and Taxes, a 1967 novel by Thomas B. Dewey
- Death and Taxes, a 1976 book by Hans Sennholz
- Death and Taxes, a 1990 comic by Frank Miller; see Give Me Liberty
- Lobo: Death & Taxes, a 1996 comic book miniseries; see List of DC Comics publications
- Groo: Death & Taxes, a comic book miniseries; see Groo the Wanderer
- Death and Taxes, a 1959 episode of Bat Masterson (TV series)
- Death and Taxes, a 1986 episode of Magnum, P.I.; see List of Magnum, P.I. episodes
- Death and Taxes, a 1990 episode of Mancuso, F.B.I.
- Death and Taxes, a 1991 episode of Zorro; see List of Zorro episodes (1990 series)
- Death and Taxes, a 1994 episode of The Bill; see List of The Bill episodes (series 10)
- Death and Taxes, a 1999 episode of Twice in a Lifetime
- Death and Taxes, a 2001 episode of Blue Murder; see List of Blue Murder episodes
- Death and Taxes, a 2003 episode of ER; see ER (season 10)
- Death and Taxes: Joe Stack's Attack on the IRS, a 2010 CNN TV documentary about Joe Stack's suicide attack
- Death & Taxes, a 2007 episode of Theme Time Radio Hour
Board and Card Games
- Death and Taxes, title of a fictional book written by one of the characters in Stranger than Fiction (2006)
- Death & Taxes (film), a 1993 Jeffery J. Jackson film about Gordon Kahl
- Death and Taxes, a music and culture website owned by SpinMedia
- Death & Taxes, a beer produced by Moonlight Brewing Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Death & Taxes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.