|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Telenet Japan (Sharp X68000)
|Genre(s)||Role-playing video game|
The land is in turmoil. The evil wizard Azazeal has been resurrected and now searches for the five gems of Zator which will give him ultimate power.
You have been chosen to battle against the minions of evil to recover the gems and so save the lands of Mezron. Can you destroy the Medusa, whose merest gaze turns flesh into stone? Can you outwit the high priestess of Set who holds sway over a temple full of horrors?
Dare you venture into the dark catacombs of castle Secnar and cross swords with the dead?
Fear not brave warrior, your fate awaits you.
- Written by: David Neale
- Game Design by: Ray Edwards
- Produced by: Richard Paul Jones
- Graphics by: Robin Chapman
- Death Bringer at MobyGames
- The MS-DOS version of Death Bringer can be played for free in the browser at the Internet Archive (note: the metadata is for this game, but the game itself is Deathbringer, the 1991 game by Empire)
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|