Death sentence (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Death Sentence)
|Look up death sentence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Death sentence usually refers generally to capital punishment.
It may also refer to:
- "Death Sentence" (short story), a 1943 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Death Sentence (novel), a 1975 novel by Brian Garfield
- Death Sentence (2007 film), a 2007 film adaptation of the Brian Garfield novel
- Death Sentence (1968 film), a 1968 Italian film
- Death Sentence, a 1948 French novella (L'Arrêt du mort) by Maurice Blanchot (translated by Lydia Davis, 1998)
- Death Sentence: The Decay of Public Language, a 2003 book by Don Watson
- Death Sentence (band), a Canadian punk band
- Mrityudand or The Death Sentence, a 1997 Indian film
- Sentenced to Death (film), a 1989 Hungarian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Death sentence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.