Death sentence (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Death Sentence)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up death sentence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Death sentence usually refers generally to capital punishment.
It may also refer to:
- "Death Sentence" (short story), a 1943 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Death Sentence, a 1948 French novella (L'Arrêt du mort) by Maurice Blanchot (translated by Lydia Davis, 1998)
- Death Sentence (1968 film), a 1968 Italian film
- Death Sentence (1974 film), 1974 television film starring Nick Nolte
- Death Sentence (novel), a 1975 novel by Brian Garfield
- Death Sentence (2007 film), a 2007 film adaptation of the Brian Garfield novel
- Death Sentence (band), a Canadian punk band formed in 1984
- Mrityudand or The Death Sentence, a 1997 Indian film
- Death Sentence: The Decay of Public Language, a 2003 book by Don Watson
- Sentenced to Death (film), a 1989 Hungarian film
- Sentence of Death (EP), a 1984 thrash metal record by German band Destruction
- Sentence of Death (TV episode), a 1964 British TV episode of the Doctor Who serial The Keys of Marinus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Death sentence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.