Death Steps in the Dark
|Death Steps in the Dark|
|Directed by||Maurizio Pradeaux|
|Written by||Arpad De Riso
|Music by||Riz Ortolani|
|Edited by||Eugenio Alabiso|
An Italian reporter named Luciano (Leonard Mann) is on an express train in Greece when a murder occurs. As the train goes into a darkened tunnel, the murderer takes the opportunity to kill a woman on the train with a letter opener. Since the letter opener belonged to Luciano, the people on the train blame him for the girl's murder. With the aid of his Swedish girlfriend (Vera Kruska) and a criminal he meets along the way, Luciano tries to prove his innocence by solving the mystery and producing the real culprit.
- Leonard Mann as Luciano Morelli
- Robert Webber as Inspector
- Vera Kruska as Ingrid Stelmosson
- Nino Maimone as Omar Effendi
- Barbara Seidel as Ida Tuclidis
- Albertina Capuani
- Luigi Romano
- Bartolillo Palma
- Susy Jennings as Ulla
- Imelde Marani
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 1991. ISBN 8876059695.
- Giancarlo Grossini. Dizionario del cinema giallo. Dedalo, 1985. ISBN 8822045106.
- Luther-Smith,Adrian (1999). Blood and Black Lace: The Definitive Guide to Italian Sex and Horror Movies. Stray Cat Publishing Ltd. p. 35
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|