Death Threat (hip hop group)
|Also known as||DTG|
|Genres||Gangsta rap , Pinoy hip hop|
|Years active||1991-2003, 2010 present|
|Labels||Real Deal Productions|
|Associated acts||Francis M, Andrew E, Mastaplann, Ghetto Doggs, Apokalipsis|
Death Threat is a hip-hop group who pioneered the gangsta rap subgenre in the Philippines. The group is known for their explicit lyrics, violent lifestyles and everyday streetlife.
Their self titled debut album Death Threat went gold and produced the hit "Gusto Kong Bumaet (Pero 'Di Ko Magawa) which told tales of the daily lives of the young impoverished Filipino youth growing up in the city streets and slum areas.
Their second became even bigger, passing the double platinum mark and producing the hit single "Ilibing ng Buhay (Ang Mga Sosyal)" with Pooch of Ghetto Doggs from the album Death Threat:Wanted.
Rapper Beware left the Philippines after releasing the album, the group went to duo and released their 3rd album "Kings Of Da Undaground" in 1997 but it only features Hi-Jakkk and Gloc-9. The album received 4x Platinum Certificate Award despite of having no mainstream promotion and by only word of mouth in the streets. Then, Beware returned to the Philippines in 1998 to release a new album Death Threat:The Return that was recorded in Sactown, California.
Gerald "Genezide" Acelajado became a Born-Again Pastor. 
Lawrence "O-Dogg" Panganiban turns RTC employee and was shot dead in Muntinlupa.
Death Threat Albums
- 1993: Death Threat:Gusto kong Bumaet
- 1995: Death Threat:Wanted
- 1997: Kings Of Da Undaground
- 1998: Beware: The Return (O.G. Beware)
- 1999: Reincarnation (Compilation Album)
- 1999: Kasalanan (Genezide)
- 2002: Still Wanted: Da 2nd Chapter
- 2005: Beware: Revenge Of Tha Undaground
- 2005: Da Best of Death Threat (1993 - 2003)
- 2014: The Best of Beware (2 Disc Album)
- 2017: Death Threat 8
- 2018: T.B.A: Kuwentong Kalsada