Death of the Liberal Class
Death of the Liberal Class is a 2010 book by the Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and writer Chris Hedges. Hedges writes on left wing politics in the United States, and asserts the existence of a distinct socioeconomic class which he calls "the liberal class", which has declined in influence since the 1960s.
- Chris, Hedges (2010). Death of the Liberal Class. New York: Nation Books. ISBN 978-1568586793.
- "The Death of the Liberal Class". Publishers Weekly. 13 December 2010.
- "Hedges Laments The 'Death Of The Liberal Class'". NPR. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "Death of the Liberal Class". The New Yorker. 20 December 2010.
- Farber, Samuel. "Death of the Liberal Class". Socialist Worker. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|