Deathwatch, Death Watch, or Death-Watch may refer to:
|Look up deathwatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Death-Watch, a 1935 novel by John Dickson Carr
- Deathwatch (play), French playwright Jean Genet's earliest play (Haute Surveillance), written in 1947
- Deathwatch (1966 film), English language film version of Jean Genet's play, produced by Vic Morrow and Leonard Nimoy
- Deathwatch (2002 film), a 2002 war/horror film set during World War I
- Death Watch (La Mort en direct), a 1980 Franco-German-British science fiction film shot in Glasgow
- Deathwatch (Warhammer 40,000), an elite organisation of Space Marines from the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Deathwatch (role-playing game), the third game in the Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay sub-franchise
- Death watch beetle, an insect famed for making a distinctive ticking sound
- Deathwatch (novel), a 1972 novel by Robb White
- Deathwatch (comics), a supervillain from the Ghost Rider series of comics
- Ancients 1: Deathwatch, a MS-DOS computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deathwatch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.