From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deb or DEB may refer to:
- deb (file format), a software package format used by the Debian project
- A débutante
- Deborah, a name
- Eugene Debs, a politician
- Nabakrishna Deb, a nobleman
- Dynamic energy budget
- Drug eluting balloon, a medical tool for angioplasty
- Debrecen International Airport, IATA airport code
- Deb Shops, a defunct American retail clothing chain
- The second album by Souad Massi
- DEB, the abbreviation for Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica
- D.E.B (Dome Environment Builder)
- The Digital Economy Bill, a bill passing before the UK Parliament.
- DEB, the abbreviation for the German Ice Hockey Federation, Deutscher Eishockey Bund
- Diepoxybutane, an industrial chemical
- New South Wales 900/800 class railcar a type of railcar operated in New South Wales, Australia known as DEB sets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.