Deborah Ann Dickinson
December 30, 1957
|Relatives||Janice Dickinson (sister)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Debbie Dickinson (born December 30, 1957) is an American actress and fashion model. Debbie began modeling in 1975 with Elite Model Management in Paris, France joining her sister, supermodel Janice Dickinson.
Debbie Dickinson was born on December 30, 1957 in Hollywood, Florida, the third daughter of Jennie Marie (née Pietrzykowski) and Ray Dickinson. Her mother was of Polish descent and her father was of Scottish and Irish ancestry. She has two older sisters, Alexis, who became a real estate agent, and supermodel Janice Dickinson. Her mother inspired her to become a model at a young age.
Dickinson's first fashion show was for Louis Féraud in Paris. She also modeled for Versace, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld, and Yves Saint Laurent and graced the cover of Vogue Paris, British Vogue and Mademoiselle. More recently, Dickinson was featured in the documentary Life of a Model. Dickinson moved into the public relations sector after her modeling career ended.
- "Click Models Modeling Agency: Debbie Dickinson". Archived from the original on August 5, 2009. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- "sceneinteractive.com Debbie Dickinson". Archived from the original on August 12, 2007. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- Feitelberg, Rosemary (January 15, 2008). "DEBBIE DICKINSON JUMPS BACK IN". WWD.
- Dickinson, Janice. No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel. p. 5. Retrieved November 7, 2012 – via Google Books.
- Hashish, London Evening Standard
- "Jennie Dickinson, Nurse, Mother Of Supermodels". Sun Sentinel. Sun Sentinel. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- on YouTube
- "Hubert Woroniecki's New Documentary Explores The Life Of Model ..." Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- "Photographer Mitchel Gray And Painter Evan Sebastian Lagache Face Off In "Matter In Movement"". Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- "5up 2down". Phoenix New Times. Phoenix New Times. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- "DEADLY ILLUSION". American Film Institute. American Film Institute. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|