From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 52nd district
January 2, 2007 – January 6, 2015
|Preceded by||James E. Shaner|
|Succeeded by||Ryan Warner|
|Residence||North Union, Pennsylvania|
Prior to her legislative career, Kula served as Magisterial District Judge in North Union Township, Pennsylvania. She also served as Court Administrator for the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Deberah L. Kula Biography". Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-12-11. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Representative Deberah Kula (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Deberah Kula official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Deberah Kula official caucus website
- Deberah Kula, 52nd District official campaign site
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|