From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Deborah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deborah is a major character in the Book of Judges.
Deborah may also refer to:
- Deborah (given name) or Devorah, a female given name
- Deborah (Genesis), the nurse of Rebecca, a minor character in the Book of Genesis
- Deborah "Debbie" Jellinsky, a character from the film Addams Family Values
- Deborah Myers, a character from Halloween (2007 film). She was the mother of Michael Myers, Judith Myers, Angel "Boo" Myers whose adopted name was Laurie Strode.
- Dvora, Israel, a small community in northern Israel
- Mount Deborah, a mountain in Alaska
- Deborah (Handel), an oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, a specialty hospital in New Jersey, U.S.
- Deborah number, used in rheology to characterize how "fluid" a material is
- Deborah (album), a 1996 album by American singer Debbie Gibson
- Deborah (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Deborah is the name of a British Mark IV tank listed as a Monument historique. See British heavy tanks of World War I#Mark IV 2
- Deb (disambiguation)
- Debs (disambiguation)
- Debra (disambiguation)
- Debbie (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Deborah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deborah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.