Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Deborah or devora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deborah is a major character in the Book of Judges.
Deborah may also refer to:
- Deborah (given name) or Devorah, a female given name
- Deborah (Genesis), the nurse of Rebecca, a minor character in the Book of Genesis
- Deborah (album), a 1996 album by American singer Debbie Gibson
- Deborah (Handel), a 1733 oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- "Deborah", a 1978 song by Dave Edmunds
- Dvora, Israel, a small community in northern Israel
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, a specialty hospital in New Jersey, U.S.
- Deborah number, used in rheology to characterize how "fluid" a material is
- Deborah (TV series), a 1967 Mexican telenovela
- Mount Deborah, a mountain in Alaska
- Deborah, a British Mark IV tank
- Deb (disambiguation)
- Debs (disambiguation)
- Debra (disambiguation)
- Debbie (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Deborah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deborah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.