Deborah Borda is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Los Angeles Philharmonic. She joined the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association as Executive Director after serving over eight seasons in the same capacity at the New York Philharmonic.
She graduated from Bennington College with a BA in music in 1971, and from the Royal College of Music. She has`previously served as Executive Director of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, President and Managing Director of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, and both General Manager and Artistic Administrator of the San Francisco Symphony.
- John C. Argue Dickens Medal of Honor.
- "Drawn to the Music", The New York Times, April 9, 2010
- "A Conversation with Deborah Borda, President of the Los Angeles Philharmonic", Santa Barbara Independent, January 7, 2010, Tom Jacobs
- Performer Details at the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Culture cash", The Los Angeles Times, April 2, 2006
|This United States musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|