Deborah Jane Snelling
22 February 1947
(m. 1971; div. 1976)
Deborah Grant (born Deborah Jane Snelling; 22 February 1947) is an English actress.
Born in London, Grant trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama and appeared on stage at the Bristol Old Vic and in the West End of London. She has had a successful television acting career. Since 2007, she has appeared on and off in the sitcom Not Going Out, as the mother of Tim (Tim Vine) and Lucy (Sally Bretton).
- Public Eye ... as Rosemary, in the episode A Fixed Address in the 1969 series.
- Edward the Seventh
- The Power Game
- Danger UXB
- Crown Prosecutor
- Jonathan Creek
- UFO, Linda Simmonds in the episode "The Psychobombs" (1970)
- Peak Practice, playing the role of receptionist Carol Johnson
- Howards' Way
- Bergerac ... as Deborah, the ex-wife of John Nettles' character.
- Bouquet of Barbed Wire ... as Sarah Francis
- Another Bouquet ... as Sarah Roberts (née Francis), alongside Frank Finlay and Susan Penhaligon.
- Minder ... as Lady Ingrave in Series 1's You Gotta Have Friends.
- Victoria Wood As Seen On TV
- Victoria Wood
- Outside Edge ... the 1982 TV play.
- Pat and Margaret ... as Stella Kincaid
- Not Going Out ... as Wendy Adams, Lucy and Tim's mother.
- "Deborah Grant". BFI.
- "Interview: Deborah Grant in Absurd Person Singular at Blackpool Grand Theatre". Lancashire Telegraph.
- "Deborah Grant - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "BBC Radio Derby - Andy Potter, 25/11/2014, Bergerac, Scandal and Peak Practice actress Deborah Grant". BBC.
- "Not Going Out - S9 - Episode 1: Home Improvements". Radio Times.
- "Actor Jeremy Child and actress Debbie Grant at their wedding at..." Getty Images.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|