||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
22 February 1947 |
|Spouse(s)||Jeremy Child (1971-1976) (divorced) (1 child)|
Deborah Grant (born 22 February 1947) is an English actress.
Born as Deborah Jane Snelling, she trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama and appeared on stage at the Bristol Old Vic and in the West End of London. She has had a successful television acting career. Since 2007, she has appeared on and off in the sitcom Not Going Out, as the mother of Tim (Tim Vine) and Lucy (Sally Bretton).
She has been married twice, including to the actor Jeremy Child by whom she has a daughter.
- Public Eye ... as Rosemary, in the episode A Fixed Address in the 1969 series.
- Edward the Seventh
- The Power Game
- Danger UXB
- Crown Prosecutor
- Jonathan Creek
- Peak Practice, playing the role of receptionist Carol Johnson
- Howards' Way
- Bergerac ... as Deborah, the ex-wife of John Nettles' character.
- Bouquet of Barbed Wire ... as Sarah Francis
- Another Bouquet ... as Sarah Roberts (née Francis), alongside Frank Finlay and Susan Penhaligon.
- Minder ... as Lady Ingave in Series 1's You Gotta Have Friends.
- Victoria Wood As Seen On TV
- Victoria Wood
- Outside Edge ... the 1982 TV play.
- Pat and Margaret ... as Stella Kincaid
- Not Going Out ... as Lucy and Tim's mother.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|