||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Raised in Abington, Pennsylvania, Deborah Kaplan met her creative partner Harry Elfont while they were both enrolled at the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University (NYU). They have since written several films together, and directed two: Can't Hardly Wait and Josie and the Pussycats.
Kaplan married actor Breckin Meyer (who had small roles in both of the films she directed) on October 14, 2001. They have two children together, a daughter named Keaton Willow, born on December 31, 2003 and another daughter named Clover.
Filmography (with Harry Elfont)
- A Very Brady Sequel (with James Berg and Stan Zimmerman) (1996)
- Can't Hardly Wait (1998) (also Co-Director)
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (with Jim Cash and Jack Epps Jr.) (2000)
- Josie and the Pussycats (2001) (also Co-Director)
- Surviving Christmas (with Jeffrey Ventimilia and Joshua Sternin) (2004)
- Made of Honor (with Adam Sztykiel) (2008)
- Leap Year (2010)
- Red Tails In Love (2013)
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|