||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
December 16, 1951 |
Chicago, Illinois, United States
|Other names||Deborah Pratt-Bellisario|
|Occupation||Actress, writer, producer, director|
|Spouse(s)||Donald P. Bellisario (1984-1991; divorced)|
|Children||Troian Bellisario (b. 1985)
Pratt was a co-executive producer and a writer on the Quantum Leap TV series which was created by her then-husband, Donald Bellisario. Pratt also frequently starred in the show as both the Narrator, and the voice of "Ziggy".
Pratt also acted in various television series including Magnum, P.I., Happy Days, The New Odd Couple, Benson and Airwolf. In 2000, she directed Cora Unashamed for Masterpiece Theatre's The American Collection. In 2009 she reprised her role as Ziggy for the Quantum Leap fan film, A Leap to Di For.
- 1999: Our Friend, Martin
- 1998: The Net (Producer)
- 1994: Exit to Eden, as Dr. Allison
- 1992: Tequila and Bonetti, as Nicole
- 1989-1993: Quantum Leap, as voice of Ziggy (recurring)
- 1989: Quantum Leap episode A Portrait for Troian, as Troian
- 1988: Last Rites, as Robin Dwyer
- 1987: Hunter, as Sandra Browning
- 1984-1985: Airwolf, as Marella
- 1984: Magnum, P.I., as Gloria (TC's girlfriend)
- 1983: Gimme a Break!, as Vanessa
- 1983: Benson, as Jill
- 1983: Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone, as Meagan
- 1982: The New Odd Couple, as Sandra
- 1982: Strike Force
- 1979: Happy Days, as Kat Mandu
- 1978: CHiPs as Carol
- 1975: Police Woman, as Kate
- The Vision Quest: The Age of Light. VGM Publishing, 2006. ISBN 978-0-9787309-0-1
- The Vision Quest: The Odyssey. VGM Publishing, 2008. ISBN 978-0-9787309-1-8
- "Col. Bertram Roberson Pratt - tribunedigital-chicagotribune". Articles.chicagotribune.com. 1991-12-07. Retrieved 2015-06-20.
- "15 Celebrities Most People Don't Know Are Black | Page 8". MadameNoire.com. 2013-09-18. Retrieved 2015-06-20.
- "There's A Week Of Quantum Leap". Eugene Register-Guard. June 24, 1991. p. 4C. Retrieved 24 September 2011.