Deborah Priya Henry
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Deborah Priya Henry
21 July 1985 
|Alma mater||University of Queensland|
|Agency||The Talent Factory|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lb)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Title(s)||Miss World Malaysia 2007
Miss Universe Malaysia 2011
|Miss World 2007
Miss Universe 2011
Deborah Priya Henry (born 21 July 1985), also known as Priya Emmanuel, is a Malaysian beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 and Miss Malaysia World 2007. She was also placed in the Top 16 at Miss World 2007.
Henry left her modelling career to champion the lives of refugee children in Malaysia. 
Henry spent her secondary school years at Sayfol International School. She particularly excelled in basketball and volleyball at school, and won a gold medal in the Kuala Lumpur International Schools athletics meet. She received a "Sportswoman of the Year" trophy from her school for her achievements.
Henry began modelling at the age of 15 and modelled in London three years later for seven months. She appeared in Malaysian rock band Estranged's music video "Itu Kamu".
Henry holds a B. Arts. degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Queensland, in Brisbane, Australia. Her focuses are on human rights advocacy and sustainable development with a long-term goal to eradicate poverty.
Henry started modelling at 15, as a catwalk and print model in Kuala Lumpur. She moved to London in 2003. She took a hiatus from modelling in 2004 to further her studies in Brisbane. She returned to Malaysia in 2007 and participated in Miss Malaysia World 2007.
Henry is the Face of Malaysian International Fashion Alliance (MIFA) 2011.
Miss World 2007
Henry won Miss Malaysia World 2007 and represented her country in Miss World 2007. She is notable for having been selected in the top 16, the highest placement a Malaysian woman has achieved since Lina Teoh in 1998.
Miss Universe 2011
Henry, who stands 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in), competed in her country's national beauty pageant Miss Universe Malaysia, held on 27 January 2011 in Kuala Lumpur, where she became the eventual winner of the title, gaining the right to represent her nation in Miss Universe 2011. As the official representative of Malaysia to the 2011 Miss Universe pageant, broadcast live from São Paulo, Brazil on 12 September 2011. Although she was a heavy favourite by pageants' blogs and websites, she was not placed in the Top 16 by the judges.
Henry co-founded Fugee School, a non-profit charity organisation that provides basic education to Somalian refugee children. To date, the school has educated more than 250 students, and currently nurturing 130 students from age four to 22.  Henry is also a World Vision’s Childs’ rights Advocate. World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation. She also speaks for the Harper's Bazaar The Pink Project PSA 2010. Henry became the ambassador for Yes, I Can Campaign, an educational, awareness & advocacy campaign for the prevention of unplanned & unwanted pregnancy in Malaysia.
- "Suprise [sic] Birthday Party For Deborah Henry". budley.com. 25 July 2008. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- "Deborah Priya Henry". Archived from the original on 25 October 2007. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- "Miss Universe 2011 Candidate Profile: Deborah Priya Henry". BeautyMania.biz. 19 June 2011. Retrieved 19 June 2011.
- Fugee School: A place of hope for refugee children in Malaysia. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "Deborah Henry crowned as New Miss Universe Malaysia 2011". missuniversemalaysia.com.my. 27 January 2011. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- "China wins Miss World". Malaysia Star. 2 December 2007. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- "Another crown for Deborah". Malaysia Star. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- Boost your day with 'Bella'. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA. Retrieved 10 April 2011.
- Debbie's vision for the world. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- The Pink Project PSA 2010 – Deborah Priya Henry. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- . Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- 48 Heroes Of Philanthropy. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Deborah Henry launches fundraiser for Syrian refugees. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
|Awards and achievements|
Nadine Ann Thomas
|Miss Universe Malaysia
Adeline Choo Wan Ling
|Miss Malaysia World