|Full name||Deborah Anne Pullen|
|Date of birth||12 June 1963|
|Place of birth||New Zealand|
|Date of death||8 May 2010(aged 46)|
She made her Football Ferns debut in a 2–2 draw with Australia on 6 October 1979. She represented New Zealand at the Women's World Cup finals in China in 1991 playing all 3 group games; a 0–3 loss to Denmark, a 0–4 loss to Norway and a 1–4 loss to China. In her international career, she won 40 caps scored 6 goals.
She died of lung cancer on 8 May 2010.
- "Caps 'n' Goals, New Zealand Women's national representatives". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 2008-09-22.
- "Football Ferns – Line-ups". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 20 February 2009.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup China PR 1991 – Team New Zealand". FIFA. Archived from the original on 12 August 2009. Retrieved 30 January 2009.
- Match Report – Denmark v New Zealand Archived 2009-04-15 at the Wayback Machine.
- Match Report – Norway v New Zealand Archived 2009-02-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- Match Report – China PR v New Zealand Archived 2008-06-19 at the Wayback Machine.
- Ruane, Jeremy. "Koko". SportsWeb Soccer.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|