From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up debt or debtor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A debt is that which one party owes to a second party.
Debt or The Debt may also refer to:
- Debt: The First 5000 Years (2011), a book by anthropologist David Graeber
- The Debt (1917 film), a film
- The Debt (1993 film), a drama short film by Bruno de Almeida
- The Debt (1997 film), a Colombian submission for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- The Debt (1999 film) or Dług, winner of the 2000 Polish Academy Award for Best Film
- The Debt (2003 film), a British television film directed by Jon Jones
- The Debt (2007 film), an Israeli drama-thriller film
- The Debt (2010 film), an American remake of the Israeli film
- The Debt (2014 film), an American short drama film
- The Debt (2015 film), a Peruvian, Spanish, and American drama film
- Debt (game show), a 1990s American game show
- "Debt" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Debt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.