From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up debut, debuted, or début in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A debut is the first public appearance of a person or thing.
Debut may also refer to:
- Debut novel, an author's first published novel
- Philippine Debut, a coming-of-age celebration for Filipino women
- Debut, the introduction of young upper class women, debutantes, to society
Film and TV
- The Debut, a 2001 independent feature-length film directed by Gene Cajayon
- "The Debut" (The O.C.), fourth episode season one of the television series
- "Debut", a 1950 song and single by Oscar Peterson
- "Debut", a 1954 song by Tommy Whittle
- Debut (Björk album), a 1993 album by Björk
- Debut (The Real Group album), a 1984 album by The Real Group
- Debut Records, a U.S. jazz record label
- List of directorial debuts, a list of film directorial debuts in chronological order
- All pages with titles containing "Debut"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Debut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.