From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Debut album)
|Look up debut, debuted, or début in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A debut is the first public appearance of a person or thing.
Debut may also refer to:
Arts and culture
- Debut (society), the formal introduction of young upper-class women to society
- Debut novel, an author's first published novel
- Debut issue, the first issue of a comic book series to feature a particular character
Film and TV
- The Debut, a 2001 Filipino-American film directed by Gene Cajayon
- "The Debut" (The O.C.), a 2003 episode of the American television series
- Debut: The Clef/Mercury Duo Recordings 1949-1951, a 2009 re-release of a 1956 Oscar Peterson album
- Debut (Björk album), a 1993 album by Björk
- Debut (Zoë album), a 2015 album by Zoë
- Debut, a 1987 album by The Real Group
- Debut Records, a U.S. jazz record label
- List of directorial debuts, a list of film directorial debuts in chronological order
- All pages with titles containing Debut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Debut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.