|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Remix album by Threshold|
Decadent is British progressive metal band Threshold's first fan club album, released in 1999. The album features remixes and radio edits of songs from their previous albums, as well as one acoustic remake and one song that was hitherto only available on the Japanese release of Psychedelicatessen. The album was reissued in 2003 with modified CD artwork; it is now out of print but available for download on iTunes.
Three of the remixes on the album (Intervention 1999 remix, Devoted fan club remix and Into the Light 1999 remix) bear strong similarity to the versions of the songs produced for the 2001 reissue of Psychedelicatessen.
Several of the tracks on this album appear as easter eggs in the multimedia portions of the special edition reissues of Wounded Land and Psychedelicatessen.
- "Virtual Isolation" - radio edit (4.16)
- "Intervention" - 1999 remix (7.02)
- "Sunseeker" - radio edit (5.32)
- "Voyager II" - urban version (5.11)
- "Devoted" - fan club remix (7.16)
- "Change" - unplugged (4.03)
- "Mother Earth" - 1999 remix (5.53)
- "Exposed" - radio edit (4.37)
- "Lost" - Japanese release (2.42)
- "Into The Light" - 1999 remix (9.59)
- "Paradox" - club mix (4.32)
- "He Is I Am" - drum & bass version (3.50)