From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decalogue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Decalogue is the Ten Commandments, the list of ethical principles in Exodus 20:1–17 and Deuteronomy 5:4–21.
Decalogue may also refer to:
- Ritual Decalogue, also called the Ten Commandments by some, the laws listed in the Book of Exodus, 34:11–26
- Dekalog, a series of ten films by Krzysztof Kieślowski based on the Ten Commandments
- Virgin Decalog, book collections of Doctor Who short stories published by Virgin Publishing
- Decalogue, satirical poem by Ambrose Bierce
- Decalogue (album) album by Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decalogue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.