Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Decalogue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decalogue may also refer to:
- Ritual Decalogue, also called the Ten Commandments by some, the laws listed in the Book of Exodus, 34:11–26
- Dekalog, a 1989 series of ten films by Krzysztof Kieślowski based on the Ten Commandments
- Virgin Decalog, book collections of Doctor Who short stories published by Virgin Publishing
- "Decalogue", satirical poem by Ambrose Bierce
- Decalogue (album), a 2009 album by Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decalogue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.