From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Decameron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decameron may refer to:
- The Decameron, a 14th-century writing by Italian author Giovanni Boccaccio, circa 1353
- Il Decameron, a 1971 Italian film by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Decameron '300, a 1972 Italian film by Renato Savino
- Decameron: Two Naughty Tales, a gay pornographic film by Lucas Kazan
- Decameron (band), a British Folk / Progressive rock band
- Decameron (resort), International hotel and resort chain founded in Colombia with presence in over 10 countries
- Decameron (TV program), Italian TV satiric program running since 2007 to present
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decameron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.