Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decapod or Decapod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decapod may refer to:
- Decapoda, an order of crustaceans such as lobsters and crabs
- Decapodiformes, ten-limbed cephalopods with eight arms and two tentacles
- 2-10-0, a steam locomotive wheel arrangement known as "Decapod" in the United States
- 0-10-0, a steam locomotive wheel arrangement known as "Decapod" in the United Kingdom
- GER Decapod, an experimental 0-10-0 steam locomotive built by the Great Eastern Railway
- Decapodians, decapod-like fictional characters in the cartoon series Futurama
- "The Decapod", the third episode of the second series of the 1960s British television series The Avengers
- In the 2016 Disney film Moana, a crab named Tamatoa refers to himself as a decapod during the singing of the song "Shiny".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decapod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.