From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decapod or Decapod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decapod may refer to:
- Decapoda, an order of crustaceans such as lobsters and crabs
- Decapodiformes, ten-limbed cephalopods with eight arms and two tentacles
- 2-10-0, a steam locomotive wheel arrangement
- GER Decapod, an experimental 0-10-0 steam locomotive built by the Great Eastern Railway
- Decapodians, decapod-like fictional characters in the cartoon series Futurama
- "The Decapod", the third episode of the second series of the 1960s British television series The Avengers
- In the 2016 Disney film Moana, a crab named Tamatoa refers to himself as a decapod during the singing of the song "Shiny".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decapod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.