Decatur Township, Macon County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trobaugh-Good House at Rock Springs Conservation Area
Location in Macon County
Macon County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||31.12 sq mi (80.6 km2)|
|• Land||29.08 sq mi (75.3 km2)|
|• Water||2.05 sq mi (5.3 km2) 6.59%|
|• Estimate (2016)||50,566|
|• Density||1,819.8/sq mi (702.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Cities and towns
- Hickory Point Township (north)
- Whitmore Township (north and northeast)
- Oakley Township (east)
- Long Creek Township (southeast)
- South Wheatland Township (south)
- Blue Mound Township (southwest)
- Harristown Township (west)
- Illini Township (northwest)
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.12 square miles (80.6 km2), of which 29.08 square miles (75.3 km2) (or 93.44%) is land and 2.05 square miles (5.3 km2) (or 6.59%) is water.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Macon County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|