From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deceit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deceit is the propagation of beliefs that are not true.
- The tort of deceit in Derry v Peek] and Freeman v. Palsey
Deceit may also refer to:
- The Deceit Henry Norris farce 1723
- Deceit, novel by James Siegel
- Deceit, novel by Clare Francis
- Deceit (Doctor Who novel), a 1993 science fiction novel
- Deceit, book of cartoons by Harry Furniss
Film and TV
- Deceit (1923 film), a 1923 drama film
- Deceit (1932 film), a 1932 drama film
- Deceit (1976 film), a 1976 detective film
- Deceit (1989 film), a 1989 science fiction film
- Deceit (1999 film), a 1999 mystery film
- Deceit (2004 film), a 2004 drama film
- Deceit (2006 film), a 2006 drama film
- Deceit (2009 film), a 2009 short film
- Deceit (2013 Kenyan film), a 2013 film
- Deceit (2013 Australian film), a 2013 film
- Deceit (TV serial), a 2000 mystery television serial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deceit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.