|Directed by||Asko Kase|
|Produced by||Artur Talvik|
|Written by||Mihkel Ulman
|Edited by||Tambet Tasuja|
|Distributed by||Ruut Pictures|
"December 1924. It's only a matter of minutes whether Estonian young independence continues to exist or we become a province with minor importance of big communist Russia. Independence which seems so self-evident today depends at that moment on couple of random coincidences." 
- Sergo Vares as Tanel Rõuk.
- Liisi Koikson as Anna Rõuk.
- Ain Lutsepp as Julius Saarepuu.
- Piret Kalda as Maret Saarepuu.
- Emil-Joosep Virkus as Joosep Saarepuu.
- Tambet Tuisk as Specialist.
- Mait Malmsten as lawyer Jaan (prototype: Jaan Anvelt).
- Tiit Sukk as factory owner Indrek.
- Rain Simmul as Head of Intelligence.
- Tõnu Kark as Major General Ernst Põdder.
- Priit Pedajas as Major General Johan Unt.
- Carmen Mikiver as Elis Kingissepp.
- Ilkka Koivula as Otto Kuusinen.
- Yevgeni Knyazev as Grigori Zinovjev.
Actual conscripts from Tallinn's Guard Battalion were used to play the part of the mass-up soldiers.
Notes and references
|This article related to an Estonian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|