From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deck may refer to:
A level or platform
Buildings and structures
- Deck (bridge), the roadway surface of a bridge
- Deck (building), an outdoor floor attached to a building made of only wood or woodlike
- Another name for a storey
- The concrete or tile area surrounding a swimming pool
- Deck arch bridge, a type of bridge
- Observation deck, a platform situated upon a tall architectural structure or natural feature
- Orthotropic deck
- Roof deck, the framing and sheathing to which roofing material is applied
- Rooftop deck, also called a rooftop terrace
- Deck (ship), a floor of a ship
- Bus deck, referring to the number of passenger levels on a bus
Art, entertainment, and media
- Deck Afta, a character from the anime Space Runaway Ideon
- Cassette deck, a type of tape machine for playing and recording compact cassettes
- Head unit
- Phonograph turntable
- Tape deck, a sound recording and playback device
Games and gaming
- Deck (news), a phrase, sentence or several sentences near the title of an article or story
- The flat surface of a skateboard
- All pages beginning with "Deck"
- All pages with titles containing "Deck"
- Double decker (disambiguation)
- Deque - Double-ended queue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.