Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deck may refer to:
A level or platform
Buildings and structures
- Deck (bridge), the roadway surface of a bridge
- Deck (building), an outdoor floor attached to a building made of wood or wood-like material
- Another name for a storey
- The concrete or tile area surrounding a swimming pool
- Deck arch bridge, a type of bridge
- Observation deck, a platform situated upon a tall architectural structure or natural feature
- Orthotropic deck
- Roof deck, the framing and sheathing to which roofing material is applied
- Deck (ship), a floor of a ship
- Bus deck, referring to the number of passenger levels on a bus
- Cockpit, also called a "flight deck"
- Cassette deck, a type of tape machine for playing and recording compact cassettes
- Head unit
- Phonograph turntable
- Tape deck, a sound recording and playback device
- Deck (cards), a collection of cards
- Game deck, a video game system
- Deck (news), a phrase, sentence or several sentences near the title of an article or story
- Stage (theatre)
- The flat surface of a skateboard
- Deck Afta, a character from the anime Space Runaway Ideon
- All pages beginning with "Deck"
- All pages with a title containing Deck
- Double decker (disambiguation)
- Deque - Double-ended queue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.