Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decline may refer to:
- Decadence, involves a perceived decay in standards, morals, dignity, religious faith, or skill over time.
- Decline (song), 2017 song by Raye and Mr Eazi
- The Decline, punk EP by NOFX
- The Decline (band), Australian skate punk band from Perth
- Declination (disambiguation)
- Decline and Fall (disambiguation)
- Decline of the Roman Empire
- Decline of Detroit
- Ottoman Decline Thesis
- The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler
- Social disintegration
- Societal collapse
- Withering away of the state
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.