Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decoding, decode, or decoder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoding or decode may refer to: is the process of converting code into plain text or any format that is useful for subsequent processes.
Science and technology
- Decoding, the reverse of encoding
- Parsing, in computer science
- Digital-to-analog converter, "decoding" of a digital signal
- Phonics, decoding in communication theory
- Decode (Oracle)
- deCODE genetics, a biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland
- "Decode" (song), a 2008 song by Paramore
- Code (disambiguation)
- Decoder (disambiguation)
- Decoding methods, methods in communication theory for decoding codewords sent over a noisy channel
- Codec, a coder-decoder
- Recode (disambiguation)
- Video decoder, an electronic circuit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.