From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Decomposition method is a generic term for solutions of various problems and design of algorithms in which the basic idea is to decompose the problem into subproblems. The term may specifically refer to one of the following.
- Decomposition method (constraint satisfaction) in constraint satisfaction
- Decomposition method in multidisciplinary design optimization
- Adomian decomposition method, a non-numerical method for solving nonlinear differential equations
- Domain decomposition methods in mathematics, numerical analysis, and numerical partial differential equations
- Cholesky decomposition method
- Decomposition method in queueing network analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decomposition method.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.