Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decoration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Decoration|
Decoration may refer to:
- Decorative arts
- A house painter and decorator's craft
- An act or object intended to increase the beauty of a person, room, etc.
- An object, such as a medal or an order's insignia, that is awarded to honor the recipient (see List of prizes, medals and awards). It may be awarded by a sovereign state (see state decoration), a fount of honour or an organization, and can include:
- Cake decorating, the art of making a usually ordinary cake visually interesting
- Christmas decoration, decorations used at Christmas time
- Decorations (John Ireland), a set of three pieces for piano solo composed in 1912–13 by John Ireland
- Decorator pattern, a design pattern used in object-oriented programming
- In-glaze decoration, a method of decorating ceramics - decoration applied before firing
- On-glaze decoration, a method of decorating ceramics - decoration applied after glazing
- In-mould decoration, a method of decorating moulded plastics
- Interior design, the internal finishing of a building
- Name decoration, a technique used in most programming languages
- USB decoration, a decorative device that uses the Universal Serial Bus connector
- Web decoration, conspicuous silk structure in the webs of some spiders
- Window decoration, in computing are the window's visual elements drawn by a window manager
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.