(Redirected from Decouple)
|Look up decoupling or coupling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoupling usually refers to the ending, removal or reverse of coupling.
More specifically, decoupling may refer to:
- Decoupling (advertising), the purchase of services directly from suppliers rather than via an advertising agency
- Decoupling (utility regulation), the disassociation of a utility's profits from its sales
- Decoupling and re-coupling in economics and organizational studies
- Decoupling (organizational studies), creating and maintaining separation between policy, implementation and/or practice
- Decoupling (cosmology), the transition from close interactions between particles to their effective independence
- Decoupling (meteorology), a change in the interaction between atmospheric layers at night
- Decoupling (neuropsychopharmacology), changes in neurochemical binding sites as a consequence of drug tolerance
- Nuclear magnetic resonance decoupling
- Decoupling (probability), reduction of a statistic to an average derived from independent random-variable sequences
- Decoupling (electronics), the prevention of undesired energy transfer between electrical media
- Decoupling capacitor, the most common implementation technique
- The amelioration of coupling in computer programming
- Eco-economic decoupling, economic growth without apparent increase in environmental costs or demands
- the uncoupling of railroad/railway carriages or vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoupling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.