|Full name||Dedi Kusnandar|
|Date of birth||23 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Sumedang, Indonesia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 December 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:52, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
Dedi Kusnandar or Dado (born 23 July 1991 in Sumedang, West Java) is an Indonesian footballer who currently plays for Persib Bandung in the Indonesia Super League. He got scholarship and currently also enrolled as a student at the Bina Nusantara University, majoring Management.
Dedi start his club career playing with Pelita Jaya FC in 2008, before moving to Arema Cronus F.C. in 2012. He then played with Persebaya Surabaya for two years before moving to Persib Bandung in 2014. In 2016, he played in the Malaysian Premier League for Sabah FA before returned to Persib Bandung for the 2017 edition.
Dedi Kusnandar: International under-23 goals
|1||2 April 2014||Hougang Stadium, Hougang, Singapore||Singapore||1–2||1–2||Friendly|
- Persib U–18
- Soeratin Cup: 2006
- Pelita Jaya U–21
- Indonesia Super League U-21: 2009–10
- Indonesia U–23
- Indonesia Super League U-21 Best Player: 2008–09
- "Dedi Kusnandar". liga-indonesia.co.id. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- "Dedi Kusnandar Sepakat Bergabung dengan PERSIB" (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 3 December 2014. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Dedi Kusnandar Pastikan Bersepakat Dengan Sabah FA" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Dedi Kusnandar Siap Tolak Gaji Besar dari Sabah FA Demi Persib" (in Indonesian). Jawa Pos. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "INDONESIA VS. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 1 - 1". Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- Dedi Kusnandar at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Indonesian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|