Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deduction may refer to:
- English modals of deduction, English modal verbs to state how sure somebody is about something.
- Deduction (food stamps), (in the USA) used to calculate a household’s monthly food stamp benefit goods
- Deductive reasoning, inference in which the conclusion is of no greater generality than the premises
- Natural deduction, an approach to proof theory that attempts to provide a formal model of logical reasoning as it "naturally" occurs
- Logical thinking
- Tax deduction, variable tax dollars subtracted, (or deducted,) from gross income.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.