From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deduction may refer to:
- English modals of deduction, English modal verbs to state how sure somebody is about something.
- Deduction (food stamps), (in the USA) used to calculate a household’s monthly food stamp benefit goods
- Deductive reasoning, inference in which the conclusion is of no greater generality than the premises
- Natural deduction, an approach to proof theory that attempts to provide a formal model of logical reasoning as it "naturally" occurs
- Tax deduction, variable tax dollars subtracted, (or deducted,) from gross income.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.