Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deen can have several meanings:-
- Dīn (also Deen), an Arabic word and Qur'anic term (دين) meaning "religion".
- Deen-e-Illahi, an internationally recognized book of Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi, founder of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan-e-Islam.
- Deen (Pakistan), a newspaper in Pakistan
- Fuad Backović Deen, singer from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Deen (band), a Japanese band
- James Deen, stage name for a male pornographic actor
- Paula Deen, cook and TV personality.
- Studio Deen, a Japanese animation studio
- River Deen (Dinin, Dinan), Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.