From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deen can have several meanings:-
- Dīn (also Deen), a Persian term (دين) meaning "religion".
- Deen-e-Illahi, an internationally recognized book of Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi, founder of International Spiritual Movement Anjuman Serfaroshan-e-Islam.
- Deen (Pakistan), a newspaper in Pakistan
- Deen (singer), singer from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Deen (band), a Japanese band
- Fuad Backović Deen, Bosnian singer
- James Deen, stage name for a male pornographic actor
- Paula Deen, cook and TV personality.
- Studio Deen, a Japanese animation studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.