Deena Nicole Cortese
Deena Nicole Cortese
|Other names||The Walking Holiday|
|Education||Brookdale Community College|
|Known for||Jersey Shore|
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation
|Height||1.52 m (5 ft 0 in)|
Christopher Buckner (m. 2017)
|Parent(s)||John Cortese and Joann Cortese|
|Relatives||Joanie Maiorella (sister)|
Cortese was born in the New Egypt section of Plumsted Township, New Jersey to Italian American parents. Cortese graduated from New Egypt High School and briefly attended Brookdale Community College. Cortese also has a sister, Joanie Maiorella, who was seen in multiple episodes throughout season five of Jersey Shore.
Cortese was a cast member on the reality TV series Jersey Shore. Deena had originally auditioned for season 1 but was rejected; however, she was cast by MTV when Angelina Pivarnick left the show after season two, and Snooki suggested her as a replacement. She joined the cast in season three, which filmed in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
In 2014, Cortese appeared on Couples Therapy.
In November 2016, Cortese became engaged to Christopher Buckner. They were married on October 28, 2017. In 2018, Deena revealed that she and her husband were expecting their first child, a son. Deena gave birth to Christopher John "CJ" Buckner on January 5, 2019. They reside in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
|2010||When I Was 17||Herself||Guest|
|2012–2014||Snooki & Jwoww||Herself||Appeared in 4 episodes.|
|2018–present||Jersey Shore: Family Vacation||Herself||Main|
|2018||Celebrity Fear Factor||Herself||Contestant|
- "Jersey Shore Recap: Meet Deena, the Walking Holiday, and Her Seasonal Na-Na". IBBB. January 7, 2011.
- "The 'Jersey Shore' cast is barely over half Italian-American". ELDORADO.
- TMZ Staff (August 4, 2010). "'Jersey Shore' -- New Girl Is a Season 1 Reject". TMZ. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "'Jersey Shore' star Snooki helped Deena Nicole Cortese become new cast member". Holt, Bob. NewJerseyNewsroom.com. July 29, 2010. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved August 23, 2011.
- Vuipo, Mike (November 20, 2016). "Jersey Shore star gets engaged". Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- Falcone, Dana Rose (October 28, 2017). "Jersey Shore's Deena Cortese Is Married — See the Pics!". Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Jordan, Chris. "MTV 'Jersey Shore': Jackson cast member Deena Cortese shows off baby bump". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved January 11, 2019.