|Look up deep freeze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deep Freeze may refer to:
- 'Deep freeze' proprietary name for Racemic menthol cooling gel for non-prescription medicinal use such as sports injuries.
- 'Deep freezer' or chest freezer, a stand-alone freezer unit for preserving food in contrast to a freezer atop a refrigerator
- Deep or Big Freeze, a purported cooling effect of the expanding universe
- Operation Deep Freeze, a series of American expeditions to Antarctica beginning in 1955
- Deep Freeze Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
- Deep Freeze (software), a protective program
- "Deep Freeze", a song from the album Urban Hymns by The Verve
- Deep Freeze (film), a 2003 horror film
- "Deep Freeze", an episode of CSI: Miami
- "The Deep Freeze", an episode of the animated television series Xiaolin Showdown
- "Deep Freeze" (Batman: The Animated Series), a 1994 television show episode
- John Friesz (born 1967), American former National Football League quarterback nicknamed "Deep"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deep Freeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.