This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Division, publishing label|
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Klemens Kundratitz (CEO)|
|Products||List of Deep Silver video games|
Deep Silver is the video game publishing division of German multinational corporation Koch Media, based in Planegg, Germany. Since its founding in 2002, Deep Silver has published and co-published several major titles, notably the Dead Island and Homefront series, as well as taking stewardship over the Saints Row series following THQ's bankruptcy. In total, the company has released more than 200 games.
In February 2018, Koch Media and Deep Silver were acquired by THQ Nordic, which had acquired other THQ franchises and intellectual property under the name Nordic Games before rebranding in August 2016. Deep Silver continues to operate as Koch Media's publishing label.
- Singles series (2003–2005)
- X series (2003–present)
- Earth 2160 (2005)
- Anno 1701 (2006)
- Gothic 3 (2006)
- The Guild 2 (2006)
- Secret Files series (2006–present)
- Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (2008)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (2008)
- Risen series (2009–2014)
- Emergency (2010–2012)
- Metro series (2010–present)
- Dead Island series (2011–present)
- Killer is Dead (2013)
- Ride to Hell: Retribution (2013)
- Saints Row series (2013–2018)
- Sacred 3 (2014)
- Homefront: The Revolution (2016)
- Mighty No. 9 (2016)
- Shin Megami Tensei series (2016-present, Europe only)
- Dreamfall Chapters (2017)
- Dakar 18 (2018)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (2018)
- Shenmue III (2019)
- "Koch Media Company page – History Section". Archived from the original on 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2011-10-14.
- "Deep Silver About Company page". Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2011-10-14.
- McWhertor, Michael (2018-02-14). "THQ Nordic acquires Deep Silver, meaning Saints Row is back at THQ". Polygon. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|